These pipes are superior to conventional piping system and offers number of advantages like
- Light weight
- Easy and fast installation
- Excellent corrosion
- Chemical resistance
- High flow rates
- Long life and economy.
Agri pipes are manufactured in the range of 40mm to 315mm diameters in 2.5, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12.5kg/cm2 working pressure.
- Agri sockets are formed with high precision on specially developed sophisticated machines.
- 50% saving in installation time, as compared with plain ended pipes and loose couplers.
- The number of joints are reduced by 50% resulting in substantial saving labour costs.
- The requirement of solvent cement for a pipe line is reduced by almost 50%.
- Cost less than conventional plain ended pipe with loose couplers.
- Agri pipes are supplied in standard length of 6 meters exclusive of the socket portion.